The brand new, five bedroom Villa Mona is located in a small local village yet minutes away from the heart of trendy and fashionable Seminyack with its world-class restaurants (Metis, Potato Head, Kudeta, W Hotel to name a few) and chic boutiques.
Villa Mona, ready only since December 2011, has a 15 meters infinity pool, professional kitchen, alfresco dining facilities in addition to 5 specious bedroom (3 king size and 2 twins), en-suite dressing and bathroom, each featuring walk-in shower and bathtub, and can accommodate up to 10 adults.
Villa Mona has been designed with local materials, such as wood and stones, but with modern life style in mind: air-con in all bedroom, cable TV, flat screen, high bandwidth wifi throughout the house and Bose sound system which can be controlled remotely by your iPhone / iPad / Apple computers.
The manicured garden, planted with palm trees and tropical flowers, also boats one ancient temple dedicated to the Hindu Gods. Villa Mona is fully serviced with an experienced, English speaking, staff in order to ensure you a pleasant and relaxing stay. A talented Chef can also be called in order to prepare gourmet diner.
- One Villa Manager: meets and greets guests on arrival, leads the staff to meet the expectation of each guest,
- Three Butlers: in charge for housekeeping and breakfast and lunch preparation
- One Cook: trained in local and western cuisine and is in charge for market shopping as well as preparing the guests’ meals (additional service)
- One Security Guard: on-duty to ensure the safety and security of the guests and the whole area.
- One Pool Attendant: work discreetly to maintain the pool
- 5 Suite Bedrooms villa
- Private infinite swimming pool (15 x 5 m)
- Air-conditioned bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Satellite TV, Bose Sound System
- High bandwidth Wifi internet connection
- Spa service (additional service)
- Party facilities